Ashwood High School Careers

Required Documents

Required Documents

Workplace Learning - Documents:

In order to participate in Work Experience, you will need the following documents:

For Work Experience:

The Work Experience Arrangement Form
Work Experience Travel/Accommodation
Arrangements Form
You can also check out the "Workplace Hazards Fact Sheets here
For Structured Workplace Learning (such as VET courses):
The Structured Workplace Learning Arrangement Form
The Structured Workplace Travel/Accommodation Arrangements Form
For Parents:  
The Parent/Carers Guide to Work Experience
For Employers:  
Work Experience Guidelines for Employers
Structured Workplace Learning Guidelines for Employers

Working With Animals:

If you intend to undertake a placement that involves working with animals, you make need to read and complete the following documents as well:

Work Experience Guidelines for Working With Animals - Click here

Working With Animals - Summary of Student Experience - Click here

Workplace Hazards in Working with Animals - Click here

If you are still unsure or have questions, please see the Career Practitioner.